Home > Product > Medical electronics[Medical equipments]
- Micro-current mechanism
The DC converter and circuit with DC 3V power make high voltage. Then, an anion is generated in the stimulated part by stimulating the body with the instant pulse of 0.0007 second. This helps to circulate blood and to decrease pain by expanding capillary.
- Characteristics of M.P.S. (Micro-current Pulse Stimulator)
H-Point does not pass through body as in acupuncture, but has great effects only with the outside contact. H-Point can be used without the help of the other person, and is portable and easy to use with light and polished design. H-Point is not addictive and does not have side effect. H-Point does not need any maintenance expenses except the substitution cost of battery.
- Strength control
Stimulation strength can be controlled from step 1 to step 10. The beginning user is recommended to use step 1 to minimize the stimulation.(H-Point is automatically set to step 1 when it first turns on.) In case user chooses the higher strength, it is natural for user to feel current on skin or hands by the stimulating electrode. Through continuous uses, you may feel comfortable with the stimulation.
- Input power: DC 3V (Two 1.5V AAA batteries)
- Output power:
- Power consumption: 6 - 21 A
- Frequency: 7 Hz
H-Point provides deep stimulation as in acupuncture and is generally stronger than the needle for acupuncture. This advanced stimulator is invented by combining the oriental acupuncture and the western electrotherapy.
- Approved for Medical equipment Good Manufacturing Practice: #GP-05-58
- Item and type: Personal low-frequency stimulator / MP-100
- Production item approval #07-81
- Medical equipment production approval #2233
- Applied for patent in Korea #30-2006-0041723
- Applied for paten in USA #US 29/270, 113